Tune Into Your Mind With The  Help Of Jesus

But in most individual’s lives it is not medical it is mental - it is Fear, Doubt, Stress, and Uncertainty that causes most our problems in life.

Have you ever had those feeling of fear, doubt, stress, and uncertainty that Michelle spoke of? They actually are self-induced and come from the subconscious.

Your subconscious mind is immensely powerful and could be what is holding you back from being successful. You may not realize that most of your behaviors are controlled by your subconscious mind.

In fact, 90 percent of your actions are controlled by your subconscious mind, leaving just 10 percent to interact consciously with the world around you.

The problem with this is that after years of ‘programming’ our brains can become our most prominent opponent when it comes to achieving our goals.

Our subconscious minds are at work 24/7, and cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy, making it an enormously influential tool on your path to success.

Our conscious minds are responsible for identifying various information and making the best decisions based on what is currently relevant in your life. Subsequently, these decisions affect your subconscious.

Programming Your Mind

Without even realizing it, our subconscious mind is being programmed continuously as a result of the decisions we make.

All of your beliefs, thoughts, and habits are programmed into your subconscious, so the first step to achieving success is to train your brain (psyche) to think successfully or happily.

While you may think that this is a difficult, if not impossible, task, it can be done with the right amount of effort.

One of the most critical steps when reprogramming your subconscious mind is to visualize the things that you wish to achieve.

Doing this, allows your mind to begin thinking and operating in a way that encourages success. Without having a specific vision of your success, it can be challenging to get your subconscious mind to point in the right direction.

It is vital that your visions are not too general. General, unclear ideas will not have an impact on reprogramming your subconscious mind to take the right actions for success.

To properly train your subconscious mind (brain) you will need to provide constant reminders of what you are trying to achieve.

It all boils down to this: “Your mind does exactly what it thinks you want it to do.”

For example:  

  • If you see nothing but negatives in your life.
  • If you are always complaining about your life.
  • If you blame others for your unhappiness and failures.
  • If you worry about everything.
  • If you have set such high expectations for yourself that you are constantly stressed.
  • If you are never satisfied with what you have.
  • If you don’t actively try to learn new things.
  • If you are constantly living in the past.

Guess what? These are the predominant thoughts you have and your Mind (brain) is going to give you more of what you think about because it thinks that gives you pleasure. Which here are negatives!

What are the two main function of your brain?

  1. To move you away from pain and

  2. To move you towards pleasure.

Yep, in a nutshell that is its main function believe it or not…

But that’s fantastic for you and me because your brain has to do what you tell it to do. Plain and simple you are now telling your brain in your communication with it that you want more negatives.

So what should you do to start your mindset shift? Start communicating positives.

Oh, I see, you do not believe your brain has to do what you tell it to do. I have proof and you must watch the video below to see it and believe it, that is your PROOF.

VIDEO HERE

Go To Step #3 Click the Link There > "SETTING YOUR GOALS WITH OTHERS IN MIND"

This series is the basic summary of the MINDSET SHIFT Mini-Couse that is a FREE Resource at https://happipappi.com and can be downloaded instantly.


© Copyright 12/20/2017, HappiPappi -. Disclaimer

>